As the nights start to draw in, make some time for the delicious new additions to our autumn menu. Nothing beats quality ingredients, fresh dough hand-stretched right in front of your eyes, and care and flair in every step.
In case you need any more convincing, here are five reasons to come and say hello to the PizzaExpress autumn menu:
1. New pizzas! We heard you on social media and now autumn heralds the return of the Carbonara Romana. Our thin and crispy pizza base, smooth béchamel sauce, paired with pancetta and a free-range egg (yes, you can have it runny!). As delicious and indulgent as it sounds. Also joining the ranks is our colourful beef Ragù Romana. It's bursting with the rich flavours of a traditional Bolognese sauce, with creamy ricotta and juicy roasted tomatoes.
2. More good news for vegans. Our new vegan pizza the Puttanesca joins the award-winning Vegan Giardiniera. It's topped with pulled jackfruit in a traditional Puttanesca sauce of olives and capers. If pasta's your thing, opt for the new vegan penne Peperonata – a tasty combination of tangy tomato passata and mixed peppers. For the perfect finish, let us introduce you to our new Dolcetti Carrot Cake. Our delicious vegan cake recipe topped with creamy dairy-free icing and served with your choice of tea or coffee (available with soya milk).
3. Three, yes THREE of our pasta dishes are now completely gluten-free. Our ever-popular Pollo Pesto, our new rich penne Bolognese (the ultimate comfort food for the winter months) & our new penne Leggera Peperonata are all gluten-free.
4. More Leggera® for everyone. Did you know that all-time favourites the American Hot, Padana, Pollo ad Astra & Vegan Giardiniera are ALL available to order as a Leggera pizza? Our lighter Leggera pizzas are made with a ring of wholemeal dough; the hole in the middle filled with a fresh salad of tomatoes & mixed leaves. All the flavour and satisfaction of your favourites for less than 600 calories. Plus we have a new Leggera pasta (see Reason 3!).
5. Last, but by no means least, Lemon and Herb Chicken Wings. Yes, you read that correctly and we’ll say it again. Juicy chicken wings marinated in lemon and herbs, served with our Light House Dressing dip are now on the PizzaExpress menu. Our guests have already praised the wings, so it's napkins at the ready...
6. Bonus reason to make you smile. OK we cheated - we have a few more. A warming and fruity Rum Punch joins our cocktail menu, and we also have a new dessert - a crisp Lemon Tart served with refreshing Raspberry Sorbet. What are you waiting for? Be the first to know about our 2 for 1 offers.
Download our new app to get Pay with App. Pay quickly and easily; split the bill with...